Saturday, May 30, 2009

PARTY!!!!!!

Me again. So you've probably seen Rockhopper's salad. And you're probably wondering what the plants are for, huh? Well I looked on the Disney website, and look what I found! So it's an Adventure Party! Awesome!

P.S, Since im outta school for summer, and since I have nothing else in mind on Club Penguin, plus since I wanna meet you guys on CP so much, so I thought we should throw a party on CP!
Comment to tell me if we should or not. If you want it then I'll give ya all the info for it.
Ok then, dont forget to comment! (and give any ideas you have for the party 2!) ;)

3 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Great job Ryan. You are a website genius
The party sounds like a great idea. Hope everyone can make it

Nayr11 said...

DO YOU WANT A PARTY OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nayr11 said...

=(