Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So, here it is! The comic you all have been crying about to see!It's so good, it'll make you pants fall down! It's...
Well, not EXACTLY. My comic isn't all done; YET! I have parts 1 and 2 done. So I thought to myself, "Hey, why you keeping them waiting for part 3? Give 'em 1 & 2 already!" And that's exactly what I intend to do. So... HERE IT IS! (Click to enlarge)


























Part 1

Part 2


How yer like it? IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?!?! Part 3 will come soon. Did yer see dem storm on CP? SURE HOPE IT RAINS!
Waddle On!
-Nayr11

5 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Great job Nayr

Luna said...

In real life it would be so scary..imagine NIGHT OF THE LIVING FRED....HEEEEY, ITS FRED!!!! (fred babbles on)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love Fred!

Nayr11 said...

Hey guys, glad yer liked it! Now I gots ta milk dem cows. (Wait a minute, we don't have any cows!)

Anonymous said...

lol i just want to see it all day! its soo.. funny :D