Thursday, December 9, 2010

8th and 9th Day of Knishmas


Hey-yer guys! Sorry 'bout yesterday. I couldn't post cuz I had ter go to church, and when I got home there was NO WAY I could make a post something in 5 minutes. So I'm makin' up now.
For yesterday's gift, I switched up the header! I like it better than the last one. For TODAY'S gift, I gots a little something I didn't actually make. It's a video! This is what probably happens at Club Penguin all the time. To check it out, Click HERE! Hope yer like it. I'm gonna go help my family make some of my mom's homemade peanut butter balls now, so, just like always...
Merry Knishmas!
-Nayr11

P.S, construction for the Christmas Party has officially STARTED! :)

3 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Nice header on top. I like the updates. I'm thirsty for Coke

Anonymous said...

hi Nayr11
want music i have a code 1st click
HTML/JavaScript on Design 2nd copy this code
then click save and you should have music if it dosnt work tell me
Zootycooner

Nayr11 said...

o O Wow, zoo! I sure would enjoy doing that. But there is just one teensy weensy problem. The code doesn't show. I'm sorry! This was an awesome gift though. Perhaps find a place where the text shows, then give me da link?