Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey there penguins! Did you guys watch the Ball Drop in Times Square last night? Well I didn't, because I missed it! LOL But the penguins that took a flight to New York saw it, and we just got back today. Here is the final picture we took...
___________________________________________________________________
We all partied away to Celebrate the New Year, and I can't wait to do this again next year!
_______________________________



So, what is your new year's resolution? I plan to get at least 10 more viewers on my website. Also, I want to adjust my website to get it more into shape. I will try to add smaller and more attractive looking buttons for my pages, and make all my headers have curved edges. I have also ben working on making a 'widget' to advertise my blog. The first picture in my left sidebar is the rough draft. None of this stuff would be possible though without YOU! Yes, you. I need you to help me out please. If anybody is ever looking for a fun Club Penguin website that has a bunch of funny stuff on it, please let them know about me. Please? This year, I also want to post a TON more funny stuff, (but that will be easier because this is blog has only been in shape for about 6 months or less...) Hopefully, by next year, all the stuff on my blog shall change, and I will have 28 followers. Well, let's hope 2011 is way better than 2010 in Club Penguin, because I literally HATED 2010. Well, as always...

Waddle On & Chimmey Chongy!
-Nayr11

2 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Hope you get your 28 followers. Why'd you hate 2010?

Nayr11 said...

I hated 2010, because it was EXACTLY like 2009! I enjoyed 2010 in my everyday life, just not on Club Penguin. This year Club Penguin was VERY lazy, because all they did was repeat the same party theme. The Christmas party was EXACTLY like the 2009 one, except for the coins for change tubes. The april fools party was almost EXACTLY like 2009's. And, they took away the St. Patricks day party and the easter party for 2010! Club Penguin was VERY lazy in 2010...