Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last day of Fiesta

Today is the last day of the fiesta and I'm going to tell you some cheats, or should I say, one cheat. There's only free item (that stinks like Eric's farts), and it's a mini sombrero at the cove. They look pretty ridiculous when you wear them, like you have a tiny head. Well, I don't have anything else to do so I guess I'm going to show you these pictures cuz I like these places. Did you see that the nightclub is gold? I'm rich, but I can't seem to get some gold off. And my construction helment won't do a thing. Did you see the inside of the nightclub? They have really gotten rid of the fun stuff, it looks so bare. Do you like the new dance game? It is really fun, like Abby.

Well, the party has only some rooms that are decorated. It's pretty boring, like mom. I expected something better than this because the party sounded like a lot of fun. I do like the music that is in the town. It's really catchy. Well, there are so many bare rooms I went to the beach and decided it needed some redecorating. So I put a plastic butterfly on one of the rocks. I put a colorful towel on another rock. And I also put these colorful streamers around the nightclub as you can see, and also a delicious taco stand.
Adios amigos!



2 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Great job Ryan. I see you've got another follower. Way to go!

Nayr11 said...

thanks

P.s,
do you know the new guy?