Saturday, February 7, 2009

Special CC

Well I'm very sorry that I haven't done a comic in a very, very long time. So I'm going to give a littel something different today. I'm going to do something I like to call a special CC. I'm going to show you a front and back comic and also give you an Elite Penguin Force cheat. Here is the comic:






OK, here is the EPF cheat. If your brothers and sisters want to be an Elite Penguin Force member on Club Penguin but they don't have a code from their own game, I know just how to make them an EPF without the code! All you have to do is first have your WiFi connection setup and then you can choose from 3 Penguin accounts to download coins onto. When you do that, they become an EPF member and they will get a certificate, and if they aren't an agent, they'll get a spy phone. And they'll also get the special access to the EPF closet hideout in the HQ.

Well, I hope that helps. Once again, sorry I couldn't get you a comic in a long time. By, and may the force be with you

No comments: