Sunday, February 20, 2011

Puffle Myth Discoveries!!!


Hey Penguins! It's Nayr11 here, (not that it ever wouldn't be, though). I have recently just made some VERY interesting discoveries! There have been lots of myths around Club Penguin of all kinds of puffles. Rainbow Puffles, Meteor Puffles, Abominable Snow Puffles, and Golden Puffles seem to be the most common puffle myths, though.Well today, I have made some amazing discoveries. I have come face-to-face with these legends! I managed to capture some snap shots while I was at it. Check it out!
Wow! A rainbow Puffle!

A for really for reals Golden Puffle!
A meteor Puffle!
I found this puffle to be quite strange. It was the Abominable Snow Puffle. Everybody probably has done the mission "Secret of the Fur" before, and found this to actually be Herbert. But I have found a REAL abominable snow puffle! It matches the drawing the coffee shop guy drew quite nicely, except for the fact that the drawing is blue and the Puffle is white. This is my most favorite puffle myth, because it has the face of Herbert, the claws of Klutzy, and the feet of Herbert as well. I managed to get a close up of it.
What do you think about this? Leave comments and let me know!

Waddle On and Chimmey-Chonga!
-Nayr11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Sooooooo funny! XD

toby schneckloth said...

way to find those puffles!

Nayr11 said...

Thanks!