Saturday, February 26, 2011

Club Penguin Cousens!

UPDATE: CLICK THIS SENTENCE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE. It's stillin Beta Testing so don't worry if it's messy...


Eh, what's up, Doc? What's up Penguins! K, so get this: I'M QUITING! Byee!!!


-Nayr11





























Just Kidding! MAN, that NEVER gets old! Ok, so my cousin and I were thinking about it, and we've decided to make a website! It's called "Club Penguin Cousens," amd it's spelled wrong on purpose. It's also know as "CPC, A New kind of Family." Hmmm... familiar? Sound like something you know? Perhaps on TV?Look, this is me! I worked all morning on this penguin. Yes, I know it doesn't look like me. But we are doing something we like to call "Similar Opposites". Look closely at the pic of me...
Okey Dokey, now look here: Introducing Butler777!

He is the famous cousin of mine I've been talking about! (He's not actually famous, YET). Now, look back and forth at our pictures, or simply look at the poster up top. See anything alike? I got a Black hat with red puffle, and my cousin has a white hat with a blue puffle on it! I got a green parrot, he's got a red one. I'm wearing the white penguin band hoodie, while Butler777 is wearing the black one. I'm blue, he's red. It's like Red vs. Blue! Finally, we both are wearing light up sneakers and friendship bracelets.

I can all ready tell that the website is going to be a big hit! I MIGHT start it today, but later. Make sure to help by spreading the news! We have CP stories of our adventures. New funny pictures that WON'T be on my site will be on the site, hopefully. Our first story will be "Club Penguina, the Brian, the Ditch, and the Poor Knomes." Anything sound familiar here? The story is Butler's, and he wrote it for the 2011 writing contest in CP. I think it's better than the winner's story. Long story short, check back for info on the site!

For Club Penguina!!!
-Nayr11

3 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Great! Can't wait to see it.

Jerry said...

I should do that too

toby schneckloth said...

Lovin the new background