Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things'll Change Around Here...

Hey there penguins! Incase you haven't noticed, there has been some penguins doing some construction around here...
Well that's because they are helping me out with the "Nayr11's Club Penguin Comedy: Improvement Project"!

I am going to work my hardest this week to transform this website into something even better looking! I want to have buttons for my pages, update my header design a bit, and find out how to make a full background. (In fact, all weekend I've been working on an awesome puffle background!)
I would like to add a page with links to my comics, and a page with other classic comics from old CP newspapers. Here is one I will use:
Here is another one I plan to use:
What do ya think? Lemme know in the comments! By the way, do you like the new puffle playercards? I hate them!
Waddle On and Chimmey-Chonga!
-Nayr11

1 comment:

toby schneckloth said...

Great job. Love the comic