Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun in the Snow!

UPDATE: This morning I checked out the snowman and noticed it's nose fell off, and it's all black now. LOL!

Hey penguins! My brother (Cire14), my sister (Abbers10), and I (Nayr11) just got back from being outside in the snow. Cire14 told us that he was going to make the biggest snowball in the world! (He didn't). Anyway, we said it wasn't possible, but he started rolling up the snow. The snowball rolled up and looked EXACTLY like a rolled up carpet, while leaving a fress trail of grass behind it! Here us a picture of it for proof:
We got so excited! Then my brother hatched a brilliant idea. "Let's build a snowman!' he said. This was the first "real" snowman I ever made. We started rolling up the middle of it, while my sister got supplies. But we could lift the middle piece when it was done! It broke in half, and then we lifted those up and put them together. My sister came out with supplies, and started rolling up the head.
Putting the head on was cake, and then we dressed the snowman! We made him have a pin-head so we could fit on the hat.
This was the final result!
We used a banana for the nose, and found some corn on the ground to use as a pipe.
Did you notice it's fingers form a peace sign?
What do you think? Lemme know in the comments!
Waddle On and Chimmey-Chonga!
-Nayr11

2 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Wow, awesome snowman

Luna said...

Nice! Wish I had snow where I live!