Saturday, December 17, 2011

17th Day of Knishmas!

Hey there, Penguins! Today's the 17th, or should I say, the "Double D" day of Knishmas! Wanner no wat de doub-L dee stans 4? Doodles & Designs! For my doodle, I've drawn a smurf! (I watched the movie last night)
No, I'm not a preschooler, you jerk! I can draw a LOT better... I think...

No for the designs, I have something that I just spent an hour or two on. Remember Fire and Cornddog? These two guys right here?



Well, I've fixed them up a bit. Gave 'em a lot more of originality. Check it out!

Corndog:
Fire:





Soooo... Whattya think? A lot better, huh? I was thinking that I could make this "Designs and Doodles" session a thing I do every once and a while throughout the next year. Whattya think? Lemme know in the comments!

Merry Knishmas!
-Nayr11

2 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

I love the way FIRE looks

Jared said...

Those are SOOO awesome