Sunday, December 4, 2011

4th Day of Knishmas!

Hey there, Penguins! Well, today's the 4th day of Knishmas, and I have with me two people who want to send you a Knishmas Greeting! Bring 'em in, boys!
Wow! That was neat! Bet ya can't wait for tomorrow! Do you know what tomorrow is? The 5th day of Knishmas! And for every five days, I have a more 'bigger' gift for you. Let's do the math. Since this'll happen every fifth, and this is the 25 Days of Knishmas, we do 25 divided by 5, which means... You'll get a 'bigger' gift 5 times! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them.


Merry Knishmas!
-Nayr11


P.S, Sorry to make you do math an a weekend! :3

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Sweet! I love when you do the days of Knishmas

Nayr11 said...

Well thanks! There's still 21 days to go! ;)

Jerry said...

Sonic Rocks!!! I want the big one for Christmas

Nayr11 said...

Big what? Sonic Generations?