Sunday, October 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLUB PENGUIN!!






A wise penguin once said, "Have you been on Club Penguin yet? Because they are having its 3rd birthday, but it's only going for the weekend. I have some cheats for you about the party." It's me! Fine, fine. Maybe the wise part isn't so true. But I did say it back when Club Penguin turned 3! You can read it by clicking here! Ahh, the good days. Back when my site literally stunk! But, things change, THANKFULLY! Anybody remember this?




Lol Hey, if some of you new people haven't ever seen the old parts of my site, check it out! You can find my hand drawn comics, and my camera takin pics. Well, I'm gonna go eat that cake, (the HUGE one in the town!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLUB PENGUIN! Oh, and if Billybob EVER reads this, (he won't) try to make 2011 way better than 2010, and FIRE DISNEY! You guys seemed to be QUITE lazy this year. Repeating parties, same rooms for April Fools. Ya know what? I'll just make a list sometime of what you need to improve! Well signing off, this is Nayr11!

-Waddle On!
-Nayr11, (didn't I JUST say that?!) TRALFAZZ!

1 comment:

toby schneckloth said...

Awesome. That cake made me hungry