Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party 2010

OooOooOooOooO...!!! Happy (Almost) Halloween everybody, and to you skeletons, everybones! (Ahh... yet another cheesy joke!) Heh, heh... Wew. You guys like meh costume?
Aww, thanks! To all of you meaners that don't like it, ignore that sentence. Incase you haven't noticed, Nayr11's Club Penguin Comedy has been completely Halloweenitized! It just looks SO Halloweenie around here, LOL. Like my new header and background? Hope so! You guys wanna see a good sneak peak? ... Ok then! It's not like I would give yer a BAD sneak peak. Look under this next word for the sneak peak. "LLAMA"





Like it? I wanted ta put dem watermarks on, FIRST OF ALL, so nobody OR nobones steal it. SECOND OF ALL, I just found out actually HOW to add it, so yeah. You get the point. Anybody remember this? (FLASHBACK!!!!!)

Yeah, that one thing in the third sentence was funny. Huh? You didn't see that third sentence? OH! Then do it by clicking the money signs! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ That's comedy gold. I'll be havin' a bunch-0-flashbacks, so get ready! Well, seasons greetings!
-Waddle On!
-Nayr11

P.S, I do NOT use penguin storm. It's just that they have a HUGE database with all these old SWFs. To bad the oage is gone forever now.. OooOooOooOoo..!!

1 comment:

toby schneckloth said...

I can't wait. Comedy Gold