Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last day of Halloween party

Have you guys been to the Halloween party yet? Well I did and it was so fun, including the secret room inside of the book room at the top of the coffee shop. You have to have a rad scientist costume to get in there, but it's so cool including that it's in black and white. As you can see in the picture I'm trying to bring a sled to life but I made a little mistake.

As you can see, I tripped and got shocked and turned into a monster instead. I would have taken the picture of me turning into a monster but somehow I destroyed the camera I guess. Well, sorry I couldn't get on at Halloween, so happy two days after Halloween.

3 comments:

Tommy said...

I had a great Halloweed. I dressed up like Kirby, and got lots of candy!

Nayr11 said...

Howed you dress up like kirby?!?! Well, please tell me how, because my brother Eric would love to know! I got alot of cand two, and i dressed up as super man (but a handful of boys wore the exact same costume!). Well, Uhhmmmm... Let the force be with you!!

Nayr11 said...

Hey Tommy! You spelled halloween wrong! =)