Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh no, I broke the dojo

Remember I told you that I'd turn into a monster during the Halloween party? Well, anyway, I got so distracted that I broke a hole in the dojo and caused an avalanche.




This guy digging out the snow looks very suspicious. I mean, look at the way he's smiling. And look! He's got a new penguin color. He's even wearing a hat covering his eyes, and look at the way he's dressed. Plus, look at his username with the question marks. This, my friends, is the absolute spot of a ninja.

PS - I've also seen a ninja move inside of the lighthouse (shadow of ninja). In the gift shop, I saw the shadow of a ninja moving. And, also, I saw in the ski lodge that the mirror with the shape of a ninja shadow would every once in a while, move and look at you like Eric farting. (Eric is my brother)

I think they're going to let you be a ninja. This is so cool. I might write about other ninja sightings at time. Well happy ninja hunting.

3 comments:

Samuel said...

I thought that was a ninja. Now I know for sure. Thanks

toby schneckloth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
toby schneckloth said...

Ryan, you did a great job with this stuff. You rock!