Monday, November 10, 2008

Proof of Ninjas in Club Penguin

OK, if you didn't read the last post then read it before this one
If you have read the last post, then listen closely, for I shall only say this once.
This is proof that there's ninjas in club penguin. As you can see in the picture, the black blob in the middle is actually a ninja. All you have to do is one easy step and I mean it's really easy. Click on the N in Nightclub and then you'll see the ninja jump back and forth and behind the building. This is so exciting! If you find anymore, please tell me. Yours in truth and justice, NAYR11 THE AMAZING.

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the new dojo

Samuel said...

Hey, do you want to get the new club penguin video game for Christmas? That's what I'm asking for. Maybe you tell me any cheats, if you know what they are

Tricia said...

Thanks for the help. Have a great Thanksgiving, eat lots of turkey. I bet your mom is a good cook