Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sonic Celebration!

OK, I know I haven't done any frog comics lately on here, but I'm going to give you a special frog comic that I really like. Today, my brother Eric (who farts a lot) and I drew pictures of a character named Sonic. I bet you've heard of him. This picture of him is the yellow sonic, SUPERSONIC, and I promise that I did not trace it. I just drew it out of a comic book.
Now, here is a frog comic I've called FRONIC and friends. It is like a frog version of sonic, and I made it all up by myself, but I don't know why I said that, cuz I always make it by myself. Weird.
Next time I will show you pictures that farting Eric drew and they are really good. I will also show you a picture of mine some other time. To end it all, I will show you a picture that farting Eric drew at school.
SPEED ON!



1 comment:

Nayr11 said...

ok, so, here's the deal. Remember my brother, farting Eric (Eric =)) He is going to leave commets by my guy. You'll know it's him when it says "Hi! Eric here!" Is that Ok? Whatever! =\