Monday, August 15, 2011

Newest Designs!


UPDATE: I added my snowboard on to these snowboarders! Whatdaya think?





Hey there, Penguins! I've been up to something new lately, and I wanted to show you it! I designed a neat new Club Penguin Logo. What do you think?

Also, I have decided to enter Mimo777's "Design a Snowboard" contest! Here is my design. Yes, I know, it's very simple. I'm not expecting to win the contest anyway, though.
Lemme know what you think in the comments!
Waddle On and Chimmey Chonga!
-Nayr11

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Nice! You'll be able to win.... Durfty place!

Nayr11 said...

Lol! Durty is my favorite number! It comes between 6 and 7! ;)

toby schneckloth said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Actually it comes before 5 and 6... You officially lost your mind Durf hundred and durfty durf!!!

Nayr11 said...

Whoops. I forgot. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go slap my self durfty durf times!!! Ow, Ow, Ow...

ToastyTim said...

It looks great! I voted for you on mimos poll :D