Saturday, August 27, 2011

What's Going On...

Hey there, Penguins! I've been quite for the past week, and some of you may be wondering why. Well I'm working on a TOP SECRET project. I can't tell you what it is, though. This project won't be ready until about Thanksgiving, so you probably understand how hard and long this is. I really want to tell you more, but I just can't! As each month goes on, I'll be able to post more and more details. Well, I guess I can give you a few sneak peaks...

Hmm... My head? Smiling Klutzy? Hey, isn't that the green Herbert I give you a sneak peak of? I wonder what all this could mean...

Hey... This looks a lot like the Green Herbert picture, from a few sneak peaks ago. And why is that penguin... ME?!
Umm... That green guy looks like somebody I know... It's not the Green Herbert... Oh! Now I remember! That is Frog! Do any of you remember that little dude? Well, he'll be really involved in this TOP SECRET project of mine.

Wow! Three sneak peaks in one day! What do you think this TOP SECRET project could be? Drop me a comment a lemme know! Well, just as always...

Chimmi-Changa!
-Nayr11

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh.... Youre going to the Christmas fair and Herbert and Klutzy attack! Frog jumps up and saves you...

Anonymous said...

Wait a second... Green Herbert... Christmas... It hit me!... The Herbert Who Stole Christmas!

Nayr11 said...

You're CLOSE... but it's not what I'm doing.

ToastyTim said...

Thats what i was thinking! Herbert is the grinch, Klutzy is Max, and your little Cindy-Loo-who xDD

Nayr11 said...

Ok Tim... You are WAYY off! Except for the part about Herbert... About the three photos; I'll give you some tips. You got the Herbert photo down, but your ideas about Klutzy and I aren't even close!

toby schneckloth said...

I LOVE Frog! He is the next star of movies someday

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... The Herbert lovin frog? xD lol

Anonymous said...

This is hard... school is starting so I might learn some things to help me figure this out... but I know Herbert is the Grinch...

@ Tim that is a very good idea, Herbert is grinch klutzy is the dog and Nayr11 is the little girl... I really didn't want to say that Nayr11!

Nayr11 said...

Don't worry! Tim's just "keepin' it spiffy"! ;)

ToastyTim said...

If this was Facebook I would've liked that comment Nair ;)