Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Bit Deeper...

Hey there penguins! I decided to go "a little bit deeper" on the deets of my, TOP SECRET project. So I got a couple of pics, which will be on this website only! Not that it would be on anybody else's, though.
Hmmm... I wonder if I should go even more deeper? What do you guys think? Do you wanna know more about this TOP SECRET project? Lemme know what you think in the comments!

Chimmi-Changa!
-Nayr11




P.S, I'm workin' up a wicked awesome fair theme. It'll be up this week!

5 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Go deeper please!

Anonymous said...

:O You lost your eye? *Gives eye pach*

Nayr11 said...

Actually, it's just closed. But BOY, wouldn't it be fun to be a pirate?! ARRRRGGG!!!

Anonymous said...

: O Klutzy lost his arm... Maybe Grinch Herbert has something to do with that...

Anonymous said...

I found a secret...but I will not reveal...