Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fire and Corndog!

Hey there Penguins! Last night and today, I designed these pictures of my custom Sonic the Hedgehog character, as well as my brother's. Mine is "Corndog the Fox", while my brother's is "Fire the Hedgehog"! You can click their names to see their original designs from 2009.

Anyway, here are my NEW designs of them. Sorry that I didn't take out the Background.





(That blue Shadow is my brother's friend's character, "Spike")






Hey, did you know that as of now, I have officially posted 212 photos on my blog? It's true!.. Ok... It's a lie. I've only posted 211 photos. Hey, lemme know what you think about these designs! Do you like Sonic as well?

Chimmi-Changa!
-Nayr11

1 comment:

toby schneckloth said...

Sweet. I love them both, especially Corndog