Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just to Clear Things Up

UPDATE: Penguins have been telling me about a hidden secret in the post below this one... TWO, in fact! Can you find them?


Hey There, Penguins! Ok, so get this. Lately, a bunch of penguins have been thinking that I'm little "Cindy-LouWho". Ok, that is WAAAAAYYYY off! It was so off, that I need to go a bit deeper, so nobody starts to think that I'm a girl...
That's gonna gimme nightmares...

Anywho, here is something that goes a "bit deeper" in the deets. The pictures of Herbert, Klutzy, and the thing on fire, are all related. But the picture of me with my eye closed, (No Zoo, my eye isn't gone) and Me with the yellow dots (No Tim, I'm not Cindy-LouWho) are related to something else...

And by the way, Klutzy isn't Max!
Well, I'm supposing that your wanting ANOTHER new sneak peak. Well I'm a nice guy, so here it is:

Ummm... Ok?.. Do you have any idea what this is? Lemme know in the comments!

Chimmi-Changa!
-Nayr11

5 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Something with KoJo?

Anonymous said...

Why is this so hard...

Nayr11 said...

You think it's hard? I was nervous I was giving out to much info... Hey, have you found anything "unusual" in the post below this one?.. ^-^

Anonymous said...

Wow i can tell why you would get nightmares...

ToastyTim said...

I think I'm starting to get it now ;)