Monday, July 18, 2011

Designing Before Vacation!


Waz up, Penguins?! I am going to be doing another...
Do any of you remember when I did that back in March? Well I need an even BETTER design, now. and I need YOUR help! Yes, YOU! Do you have any ideas for the new theme? Or perhaps an little tip for the design? Lemme know by posting in a comment!
Construction begins tomorrow, and will continue throughout the week.
So aside from the consturction, I am going on vacation, just like last year! My sister just finished auditioning for a play, so we can start vacation in a week or two!
She got a callback for the play, and now she's goin' crazy! She sings "Just a Spoonful of Sugar" so much, that I explode when I hear my brother and I hummin' the tune!
On vacation, we'll get to hang out with our cousins, and go swimming 'n stuff while we're there.It doesn't matter where, we literally go swimming, like, a hundred times EVERY Summer VK!


All of our cousins will actually be coming to my house THIS Sunday! And one of those Cousins is Butler777, from Club Penguin Cousins. Yep, he actually is my real cousin!



I can't wait for my VK to start! But for now, I'm just gonna sit down and rest on this chair-
Nevermind.
Waddle On and SOMEBODY GET MEH OUTTA THIS CHAIR!!!
-As always, Nayr11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! I like the chair part. xD Have fun!

Nayr11 said...

Thnx!