Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Throughout Thursday!

What's Up, Giblets?! Today, I have for you some funnies for you, that will make you laugh 'Throughout Thursday'! So to start out the laughs, let's do some yoga...



















Ummm... Did I say yoga? Sorry! I meant YOGURT. You know what, nevermind. Here's the random Phineas and Ferb photos, AS WELL, as two random Spongebob photos:







Heh, heh, heh... Ok, ok. Here's today's "Random YouTube Video!":


Ok, time fore the random joke of the day.


Q: What do you call a pig that knows karate?

A: ... SQUIDWARD PANTS!!!


By the way, I'm going to be gone today, and won't come back 'till Saturday. So I won't post 'till then. Sorry.



Byeee!!!


Waddle On and "I gotta outta the chair!"

-As always, Nayr11

8 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Nice. I'll be laughing all weekend

Anonymous said...

Um no, I didn't 'steal' an idea... I came up with all theme ideas on my own.

At709 said...

slidoo!!! Hey nayr could you make me that design again but have the title be cheatswithcrash.com???

Nayr11 said...

Hey At709!

1st of all: I deleted the template I used to make the CP . Secrets design

2nd of all: You still haven't put an add for my site on . yours, nor even used my template I made

3rd of all: Why? Who is "cheatswithcrash.com"?

-Nayr11

At709 said...

ok the design is going up today im putting the add on now and crash is a friend

Nayr11 said...

Well... Ok. I guess I could try. It's gonna take some good editing, though. since I deleted the template guide, but I'm sure I could pull it off. I tried visiting the site, with the link you gave me, but nothing showed up. So I will have to just make my own logo for him.

Nayr11 said...

You don't have my add or theme, still.

Nayr11 said...

Ok At709, here's what I'll do. Once you put up my site's ad, and the theme I made for your site, then I'll give you the link for Crash. Got that? Good.