Monday, August 9, 2010

Field- Ops #9 Cheats!

Sooooo, I'm on my way to the town, when all of a sudden... what in the world????

Why are TONS of lime green penguins running around yelling, "PANIC!!!!"
Oh!!!! Now I see why! There is a new Field-Ops out today! Let's see what da Gangstahz have been up to today. LOL
To the Everyday Phoning Facility! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ooooooooooooh... a cool elevator thingy! Let's go down!
Welcome to the EPF command room!
Let's talk tah G!
So, the Gangstahz have been stealing coins huh? What? It's NOT the Gangstahz? WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T EXEST! THEY DO TOO!
Grrr... FINE! I'LL PROVE IT! Now, let's press except Field-Ops...
DRATS! Got my fingers stuck in the disc reader again. Ah-HAH! Here we are.
YAY!!
Let's see... I'm gettin' a signal somewhere around the Snow Forts! It must be the Gangstahz!
Let's take the tube there! WEEE!!!
Yay, we're here! Now to use my super sense of smell... oh wait, I don't gotta nose. Fine then, I will use...
YARR! THE ATTACK PUFFLE! Oh wait, he doesn't gotta nose either.
Oh well!
Hmmm... HEY! I got something! I can smell something smellyfull, something like GANGSTAHZ! And they're at the Stadium! Or that's just the fish dogs. Let's see...
TO THE STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!
Let's investigate...
But wait, what's that?! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S THE GANGSTAHZ!! THEY ARE STEALING COINS!!!! BUT NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!!!!
So Gangstahz, wanna piece of me? Oh, you don't? Well I understand, I am spicy. TIME TO USE THOSE SPICES!!! HIYAH!!
Huh? What's this? AHHHH!!! MY ARMPIT IS BUZZING! No wait, that's my Spy Phone.
YES!!! Location FOUND!!! Let's disable the Gangstahz hacking system...
Grrrr... IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!! "HARM DETECTED!!!" uh oh...

Well, that hurt, but YAY! I got the medal! And you should too! Just don't get electrocuted...
Waddle On! And watch out for those Gangstahz!!!

-Nayr11

3 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

Great job Ryan. I love the new look

Billy said...

Wow, who would have thought they would be there. You are a good detective

Nayr11 said...

Thx! Your a good looking Ice-cream! lo JK