Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mountain Expedition Cheats!

Sorry I'm late on cheats, my Mom wouldn't let me on! lol So, go to the town or plaza, and click on one of the signs to go to then Ski Village!
Once your there, go in to Mountain Expedition camp!
It's funny to think I was in here already, but it was a snow maze. Lol
Here's the campsite, we have the sled, supplies, but OH! A DENTIST?!?!?!? It's bad enough we have dentist in the real world, but now here too?! It makes me wanna barf in a doctor's pants! (My Brother knows what I mean! Lol) Sooo... enter the cave and...
The Ice Caves! Yay!! the icicles may be a little tricky to get through, so either get a blow torch and melt em', or...
Click on every other icicle starting with the first one! Eventually you should get through! Special thanks to Saraapril for this tip!
Yay! It kinda looks like a monster's mouth, and he just lost all his teeth! LOL!
Once you get out of the monster's mouth, you come to this other campsite! I love how it snows here! Just like on my site! If you go and head on up...
Aww shoot! Dead end!! Thanks a lot GANGSTAHZ!!! Oh wait, looky here...
An axe, huh?
I know! Let's brush it off with this poison ivy! YAY POISON IVY!! :D
Why do I feel so itchy?!?!?! Oh well. Yay! It's finished! You know what that means...
POWER TIME!!!!! Ahh, my axe!! It's floating away!!
Oh wait! It's cutting down that log!! YAY SCARY FLYING SPOOKY AXE!!! :D

Throw some snowball at the icicles, and... well, I'll let you see THAT for yourself!
Well, the log's gone. Now what?!
Oh look, it fell outta the sky. YAY LOGS THAT FALL OUTTA THE SKY!! :D
Finally! We made it to the top! Victory!!!
Hi Edster12499! Smile for the camera!! Cheese! Yum...
BLINDING LIGHT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Hmm... well that's weird! Two other guys appeared outta nowhere! Oh well!
Wait wait wait wait. I climbed, all this way, to get some icky disgusting Fish Dogs? GROSS!!!
Don't forget to grab your free flag!!
Now, if you go back down past all that flying stuff. By the way, still itchy!
Oooohhh... LOOK! An awesome little cave thingy! Is that a penguin play award in the ice?! I think this will have something to do with Herbert! And look at that path! I think we will have access to there soon! Did you guys know there are two new stamps today? Check it out!
Waddle On!

-Nayr11

6 comments:

toby schneckloth said...

That mountain makes me think of the Mount Everest ride at Animal Kingdom in Disney, Florida

Nayr11 said...

It does? I wouldn't of known! Thanks!

Billy said...

You are going crazy with power. I love it when that happens

Jared said...

Awesome blog!

Luna said...

LOL! I love the way you blog xD

Nayr11 said...

Thanks Billy, Jared, and Ppppookie! I just want my blog post to stand out from the rest, and for the cheats to form a story! Thanks again! ;)