Friday, August 6, 2010

Hola!

Well, I'm back from VK! I MIGHT even post some pictures from it. I know I'm late and all for the clothing cheats, and I'll try to post them as soon as possible! But if you want the cheats NOW, the vistit "Edster12499's Club Penguin Cheats, Hints, and Tips!" here is the link to his site. http://edster12499clubpenguin.blogspot.com/ He has the coolest Club Penguin Site, EVER! He has all the CP cheats, (much quicker than I do, lol, but that should change soon) all the glitches, and everything! You can even sign up for Edster12499's Peng Points! Go vistit it today! Oh yeah, you see the picture of Herbert doing the computer and the other picture of me and Herbert at his house? Try clicking on those... -Nayr11

2 comments:

Edster12499 said...

Hola! LOL...THANKS for being such a supportive Friend! :)

toby schneckloth said...

Thanks Ryan. Glad you are back from your vacation