Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Puffle Cushions!

This just in! For all you puffle fans out there, we have a MAJOR exclusive! The brand new, puffle cushions! From what I've heard, these cushions are BIG! Check it out...
I 50% like them, 50% don't. Here's why... first of all, they all look like they have BUZZ CUTS. And those buzz cuts, make them look FAT. Kinda at least. Also, look at the black puffles hair! There is a good looking color grey, and there is a bad looking color grey. And THIS my friends, is the bad kind. And look at the green puffle! It's hair, is blue. BLUE!!!!!!!!! That is VERY weird. So, here's what they need to do to fix these.

#1. Grow more hair, to look all puffy like a puffle. They are called puffles cuz they are puffy!

#2. Give the green puffle GREEN hair, and give the black puffle BLACK hair.

#3. With every puffle cushion comes a free taco.

Then, they should be perfect. Are you gonna buy em'? I'm not. Wanna know why?

CUZ I'M BROKE!

LOL Note to self: Don't count on gettin' money out of Mom.

Waddle On!
-Nayr11

1 comment:

Rudy said...

They do look a little funny. I would like the green puffle with red hair, which would be good for Christmas